Monday, August 2, 2010

The many faces of Hawk

It used to be that I would go downstairs and count the seconds I got to see Hawk, but now that he's discovered the bed- memory foam in particular- I am now counting the trips I take downstairs and back upstairs without Hawk running away. 

Hawk's face is magical. He has so many expressions! Like sometimes he's all "Really? I mean, really? Fine, I will give you Blue Steel once..."

And other times he's all "Have you ever wondered if there's more to life then being really, really, really ridiculously good looking?"



 

And most of the times he's all "WINK!"
 

But it usually ends up with Bandit getting all huffy about Hawk getting his photo taken:

Oh adorable Hawk and his (seemingly) one good eye. Bandit is still a pudgepants, though. Sorry Panda :)

No comments: